All of our beers are available for takeaway sales at the KAIJU! Beer & Pizza.
KAIJU! Beer & Pizza - 27 Hume St, Huntingdale VIC 3166
- Thursdays from 4pm-10pm,
- Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm-11pm
- Sundays from 12pm-9pm.
Who says you can't have your beer and drink it too?
- A maximum order weight of 40 kg (approximately 4 cases) applies for nationwide shipping (excluding VIC).
- There is no maximum order weight for deliveries within VIC.
- We currently deliver across Australia only.
- VIC: $10.00 flat shipping fee.
- ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, & WA: $10.00 flat shipping fee.
- NT: $20.00 flat shipping fee.
When merchandise and beer are purchased together, the beer & cider shipping rates below apply.
BEER & CIDER
- VIC: $10.00 flat shipping fee for items that make up less than 1 case.
- 1 case: $10 shipping fee.
- 2 or more cases: $20.00 shipping fee.
- ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS & WA: $10.00 flat shipping fee for items that make up less than 1 case.
- 1 case: $10.00 shipping fee.
- 2 cases: $20.00 shipping fee.
- 3 cases: $30.00 shipping fee.
- 4 cases: $40.00 shipping fee.
- NT: $20.00 flat shipping fee for items that make up less than 1 case.
- 1 case: $20.00 shipping fee.
- 2 cases: $35.00 shipping fee.
- 3 cases: $45.00 shipping fee.
- 4 cases: $55.00 shipping fee.
- Orders placed from Thursday 12:00 am to Sunday 11:59 pm are processed for shipping and collected for delivery each Monday (excluding public holidays).
- Orders placed from Monday 12:00 am to Wednesday 11:59 pm are processed for shipping and collected for delivery each Thursday (excluding public holidays).
- Orders to Metro Melbourne are delivered within 2 – 8 business days of receiving your order.
- Orders outside of Metro Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia are delivered within 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
We will endeavor to deliver within the specified period at the time of your order. You accept that delivery times may occasionally be longer than nominated.
If you have not received your shipment within 10 business days (14 for national orders) from placing your order, or you have any other order enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
We will not deliver unless all requested delivery details are provided when you place your order. It is against the law to sell, supply, or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. You agree that we may rely on any person present at the delivery address to receive your ordered products as being authorised for that purpose. We will not deliver your order if we deem any delivery circumstances unsuitable, including cases where the likely recipient appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, under the age of 18, or acting for someone who may be unsuitable. Delivery will not proceed if our requests for verification, such as proof of identity or age, are not met.
You agree that the risk of loss or damage to products passes to you on delivery, including deliveries to unattended locations.
Should your order be returned to us by our delivery partner after delivery has commenced, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery. For any non-delivery matters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITLE AND PLACE OF SUPPLY
We do not supply alcohol to places unlicensed under applicable alcohol laws, even if such places are the delivery location.
RESTRICTED DRY ZONES & DELIVERY AREAS
We cannot deliver to specific legally designated Dry Zones. If your postcode is listed below but you are not in a Dry Zone, please contact us directly to place an order.
Postcodes Affected by Dry Zones:
Post Codes Affected by Dry Zones
4605, 4713, 4816, 4830, 4871, 4874, 4876, 4892, 4895, 5680, 5690, 5723, 5724, 5734, 6765, 6770, 6798, 6799, 0822, 0847, 0850, 0851, 0852, 0853, 0861, 0862, 0870, 0872, 0880, 0881, 0886
'Change of Mind' refunds are not available for beer and cider products. Cancellation requests must be made before order fulfilment.
Thank you for choosing kaijubeer.com.au, where we bring monstrous joy to your beer-loving soul! We want to ensure that you have a great experience with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you need to return a product, please review our return policy outlined below:
Only products purchased directly from KaijuBeer.com.au are eligible for returns. For third-party purchases, please contact the retailer directly.
- Merchandise must be unused, in original packaging, and in the same condition as when it was received.
- For beer issues, provide a photo of the can's bottom and proof of purchase to email@example.com for an exchange.
You have 14 days from delivery to initiate a return. We cannot accept returns after 15 days from delivery.
Contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorisation. Include the original invoice or proof of purchase in your return package. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless due to a defect or error.
Upon verifying the returned product's condition, we will process the refund, which may take up to 7 business days to appear in your account.
We offer exchanges on merchandise. Contact us to organise a return. The original postage cost of $10 is the customer's responsibility.
- Perishable goods like beer, unless defective or damaged on delivery.
- Gift cards or vouchers.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
If you receive a damaged or defective product, contact us with photos of the issue for return instructions. We will replace or refund the product, including return shipping costs.
CHANGE OF MIND:
Returns due to change of mind are permitted for merchandise in original condition, but shipping costs are non-refundable, and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. A restocking fee may apply.
Our team is here to assist with returns. Contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Note: This policy is subject to change without notice. Review the policy regularly when shopping at KaijuBeer.com.au.